Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reebok Zignano Fly Running Shoes - Fly Runner Fly

I knew I wanted to start a running regiment again.  When our local Reebok outlet was advertising a sale, I checked out what they had and came away with a pair or Reebok Zignano Fly Running Shoes

These shoes look different than any other sneakers I’ve owned.  The first thing I notices was the soles, which had a wavy look to them.  The good is that this provides great cushioning for running.  The bad was when I ran on the dirt roads around my development, I frequently came home with rocks wedged in them. 

The bright colors of the soles stand out, and it's brought out with the trim on the shoe as well.  The shoe itself is made from a breathable fabric, which is great for those of us who exercise and end up with sweaty feet.  My socks don’t get as damp and I don’t find that I end up with blisters. 

I wore my Reebok Zignano Fly Running Shoes for my running work-outs both outside and on the treadmill.  This was where I felt they were at their best.  They were very comfortable with the right amount of cushioning and support.  They were also light weight despite a sole that looked like it could be very heavy.  I also didn’t have an issue with rolling my ankle while wearing these, most likely because of the width of the sole which helped a lot with balance.  I really felt like they helped a great deal, even though I ended up giving it up because of issues it was causing with my neck. 

However, when I tried wearing Reebok Zignano Fly Running Shoes for my 10-hour work shift, I found they weren’t as comfortable.  One reason might be that these tend to run narrow and I have a wide-width foot.  For a few hours while running, walking, or working out it didn’t seem to bother me.  Long periods left my feet feeling not so good.  I went back to my regular Reeboks for work and left these strictly for my running and walking. 

If you are looking for a good workout shoe, I would recommend Reebok Zignano Fly Running Shoes.  However, I can’t recommend them for everyday wear.  Despite the fact that they are so lightweight and comfortable initially, for those of us with wide feet it does seem to have a negative effect after a few hours.  I don’t regret my purchase, I just know what they are good for. 






No comments:

Post a Comment